Report price gouging if you see it

posted about 4 years ago by morgan from Supporting Resilient Communities, Inc.
This update is over 30 days old.

You can report price gouging to the attorney general. Price gouging is when a merchant may sell an item much over its usual price. For instance, selling a bottle of water for $10.00. You can report price gouging online at or contact the Consumer Information Hotline at 1-800-351-4889.


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news